Fanny's Maternity Session

0

Category:

Congratulations to Fanny Kounlavouth as she preps for the forthcoming of her first baby boy!! Yesterday was our (I say OUR) because this is both our first maternity shoot. As usual, the Kounlavouths are always running late and probably had a 30 minute window to shoot a couple of photographs. We decided to go to Old Sacramento as it is a playground for photography enthusiasts. Short of what the experience was like, I truly had a great time photographing my future sister-in-law. This was her first time being in front of a camera and she did splendidly well.. Shout out and thanks to my tinky winky-Jody for assisting me yesterday. I couldn't have pulled it off without you there!!

Fanny's Maternity Set

Fanny's Maternity Set

Fanny's Maternity Set





Comments (0)

Post a Comment